We offer intelligent storage and transport solutions in single-use thermoformed trays with thin walls.
Thermoforming is a process of transforming a plastic film into a three-dimensional form, using pressure, vacuum and heat.
The process involves the use of single-sided molds.
The advantages of thermoforming compared to other similar processes include: reduced weight of the packaging, the possibility of recycling, reduced time of project development, cost effective.
Thermoforming and its related products occupy an important place in everyday life, bringing benefits to its quality and to society in general.
We have a wide range of products, from simple blisters to complex trays, designed to meet your specific requirements.
Our products include:
- Thermoformed blisters
- Thermoformed technical trays
- Boxes and boxes for flowering plants
- Trays for the transport of electronic components
- Medical trays
- Thermoformed automotive trays
- Thermoformed caps and protective devices
- Containers and pans for the food industry
- Chocolate trays